Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Monday, September 25, 2017

Tuscany Candle Halloween 2017 Scented Wax Melts Reviews

Tuscany Candle Halloween 2017 Wax Melts Reviews

Tuscany Candle Halloween 2017 Scented Wax Melts
Click to enlarge

These are reviews of some (or most) of the Tuscany Candle Halloween 2017 scented wax melts. I found all but two of these scents at Walmart for $1.84. They're in the Halloween and fall decor section of the store, not with the regular candles and wax melts. Some Walmarts might have them mixed in with the candles and wax melts, and other Walmarts might have them on an end cap in Housewares or some other area of the store. They're hard to find since only a few of each scent are brought out at a time. But if you're frustrated at not having been able to find them, don't fret. You're not missing anything. The throw (how far you can smell the scent when it's melting) is awful for just about all of these.

I suspect that most (if not all) of the Tuscany Halloween scents that I got from Walmart are very old. They have the same label as the ones I bought in 2015, still showing the brand Langley/Empire Candle LLC even though the company was renamed Empire Brands Co. last year. The throw on these scents was weak even in 2015, although if Walmart has a bunch of these old wax melts in their warehouse that they bring out every September, the throw is going to be even weaker.

I did two separate videos because I found additional scents after I'd already done the first video, and I'd already returned the first batch of scents by that time:

Videos



Boo-Brownies
A generic chocolate scent with a fake note. Not bad, but I've smelled better chocolate scents. Throw was not good, 2 out of 5.

Candy Corn
This does smell like candy corn, but it's actually just a very sweet vanilla scent with a slight chemical note (not a rich buttercream scent though). Nice scent, but throw was fair, 2.5 or 3 out of 5.

Caramel Apple
I nice fake apple or pear candy scent with caramel. I got this at Walmart for $1.84. Throw was poor, maybe a 2 out of 5.

Pumpkin Pie
Despite the name, this is not a pumpkin pie scent at all. It's another fake apple or pear scent with caramel, but this one doesn't smell like candy, more like a bakery scent with a warm note and perhaps a smidgeon of pumpkin spice. It's a nice scent, and it's similar to Better Home & Gardens Farm Apple Pumpkin. Throw was good, 3 out of 5.

Pumpkin Apple
This is just a generic apple cider scent. No pumpkin. They should have just called it apple cider. It's a nice scent though. Throw was not good, 2 out of 5.

Pumpkin Latte
I smell a rich buttery caramel/butterscotch with vanilla buttercream and a little bit of cinnamon, and smidgen of nut. I think I also detect a tiny bit of a creamy milky sweet coffee note, but I'm not sure. No pumpkin though. Fantastic yummy scent. Unfortunately, throw was poor, maybe 1 out of 5.

Pumpkin Spice
A pumpkin pie scent. It's slightly different from many of the other pumpkin pie scents out there as I detect a hint of sweet vanilla. Throw was fair, 2.5 or 3 out of 5.

Monster Cookie
This is not pictured or in my video because I couldn't find this scent this year. But I did buy it a few years ago from JoAnn Fabric. It's a rich vanilla cookie with a nutty note. A nice scent, and not overly sweet. Throw was not good, 2 or maybe 2.5 out of 5.

Poison Apple (Trick or Treat)
I can barely smell anything on cold sniff or when melted. It smells a little like a sour apple candy. Throw was 1 out of 5 for maybe 20 minutes, but after that I put my nose a few inches from the warmer and could barely smell anything except sweet wax. I got this as Wegman's food store for $2.99.

Witch's Brew (Happy Halloween)
I can barely smell anything on cold sniff or when melted. I detect a fake apple note but it's not a very sweet apple. Throw was 1 out of 5 and might not even perform well in a tiny room. I got this as Wegman's food store for $2.99.



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

And if you are a U.S. based wax company (retail or vendor) and would like me to review your scented wax melts, please leave a comment below, or on YouTube, with your company name and contact information. This website gets an average of 3,000 NEW visits per month in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.