Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts Reviews - March 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts Reviews - March 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts - March 2018
Click to enlarge

Video 




Coconut Sea Salt

Notes: Creamy Coconut, Vanilla Bean, Golden Pineapple, Banana Leaf, Lemongrass, and Sea Salt

This smells like pineapple and coconut with maybe a hint of apple. Looking at the scent notes, I don't think I smell banana, although maybe that's the apple I think I smell. And I definitely don't smell lemongrass, which is a soapy savory lemony spa type scent, which this scent is not. Melted, the pineapple is a bit on the subtle side. So although I'm not a fan of pineapple scents, I like this one! And it lasted all day!

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Mango Margarita

Notes: Mandarin Orange, Juicy Mango, Agave Nectar, Coconut Milk, and Sea Salt

Oh this one is nice and summery. I definitely smell the orange and mango, and a hint of the coconut. Even so, it's not an overly tropical scent, it's sweet and rich with a slightly salty note, and I don't smell any pineapple (which I often smell in scents with mango margarita type names).

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Pineapple Salsa

Notes: Pineapple, Pear, Melon, Apple, Strawberry, Banana, Coconut, Peach, Vanilla, and Musk

This is pineapple all the way, although it's very sweet, like pineapple candy, and there may be a hint of vanilla in it, and possibly a bit of coconut. Maybe some other fruit like strawberry and banana? Looking at the scent notes, there's the strawberry, banana, coconut and vanilla! I don't like pineapple scents but this one is "okay" because it's very sweet and has other fruit notes.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Pink Coconut

Notes: Orange, Bergamot, Fennel, Raspberry, Coconut, Lily-of-the-Valley, Musk, Vanilla, and Oak Wood

This smells very similar to the new ScentSationals Girlfriend Night. It's a sweet girly perfume scent with a slight fruity note, maybe raspberry, and a smidgen of coconut. Yep, there's the raspberry and coconut. I don't smell orange or fennel at all. I LOVE this scent!

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Turquoise Waters

Notes: Mineral Springs, Water Lotus, Sea Glass, Peony Bouquet, Cyclamen Flower, Jasmine, Hydrangea Petals, Rosewater, and Oakmoss

This is a sweet fresh watery scent with a grassy note and maybe a barely detectable smidgen of lemon. No, no lemon in the scent notes. I've smelled other scents that had "sea glass" in the notes, and they smell a lot like this. There's a bit of floral in this, but it's not really a floral scent, but I think that's what gives it the grassy note. It smells a little bit like ScentSationals Fresh Air, but with some different, more crisp, grassy notes. Very refreshing!

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Vanilla Macaron

Notes: Apple, Orange, Coconut, Honey, Cinnamon, Spearmint, Rich Vanilla, and Musk

This one is weak on cold sniff, and I can't figure out the notes. It's vanilla with maybe a bit of a perfumey note but also maybe a smidgen of nut, and for some reason I'm smelling a barely detectable hint of spearmint that I don't think I'll smell when it's melted. Looking at the scent notes, there's the spearmint! I don't smell apple or orange though. It's a nice interesting scent, but it seems like the notes it contains don't belong together. They're confusing me. Melted, it's a perfumey vanilla with a nutty note, and I don't smell the spearmint at all. I like it, but there's something odd about it.

Throw: Medium, 3.5 out of 5




Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.