Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Monday, January 15, 2018

Super Tarts Scented Wax Co. Wax Melts Survey

Super Tarts Scented Wax Co. Wax Melts Survey


I'm going to start doing surveys for wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), and I'm starting with Super Tarts. I'll leave the survey open for a few weeks, and I'll report the results on this website. Please ONLY participate if you've actually tried Super Tarts wax melts. It's anonymous.

Please complete the Super Tarts survey here:


Please also comment below and let me know what you think, if you have any problems accessing the survey or filling it out, or if there are any other questions I should be asking. This will help me in setting up future surveys.



I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (6,500 new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your contact info, or under my video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.