Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Scentsy Survey

Scentsy Survey

 
I'd like to get your opinions about Scentsy wax melts. I'll leave the survey open for a few weeks, and I'll report the results on this website. Please ONLY participate if you've actually tried Scentsy wax melts and you're NOT a Scentsy rep. The survey is anonymous.

The survey is closed, but you can view the results at:
http://www.scentedwaxmeltreviews.com/2018/03/scentsy-survey-results.html

Please also comment below and let me know what you think, if you have any problems accessing the survey or filling it out, or if there are any other questions I should be asking. This will help me in setting up future surveys.



I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500 new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your contact info, or under my video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.