Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Homeline Scents (Family Dollar) Wax Melts Reviews

Homeline Scents (Family Dollar) Wax Melts Reviews

Homeline Scents (Family Dollar) Wax Melts
Click to enlarge

Video


I found these 3 Homeline Scents brand wax melts at Family Dollar yesterday for $2 each. They were in the cleaning aisle with the Glade melts and air fresheners. They were next to the Glade melts, and the packaging looks similar, and the scents smell similar to Glade scents that have similar names, so I think they're trying to compete with Glade but at a lower price point (I think the Glade melts were $3.50). The quality of two of these scents was surprisingly good for wax melts from a dollar store; it's quite possible they're actually made by Glade.

Apple Cinnamon
This smells like apple juice with a little spice, or a light apple cider, but no mulling spices. It smells like a lot of other similar scents, but it smells great and doesn't have that waxy note that cheap apple wax tends to have, which is surprising from wax melts from a dollar store. Throw was mild, 2.5 to 3 out of 5.

Hawaiian Blossoms
This smells awful, like a fake chemical cleaner with a hint of pineapple, or even what I would imagine a urinal cake smells like. I bought it just to do the review. And throw was mild, 2.5 out of 5.

Linen Fresh
This smells a lot like Glade Clean Linen, with some slightly different notes. It's a nice fresh fabric softener scent, not harsh and not perfumey. It smells like a laundromat. Very nice. And surprisingly, throw was strong, 4 out of 5.



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (6,500 new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your contact info, or under my video on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I buy many wax scents. This particular brand homeline is the worst. Like the saying says. You get what you pay for. This is nothing but plain no scent imatation wax. I'll never waste my $2.00 again. I would rather spend $3-4 dollars to have my home smell beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.