Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

Living Colors Tidings Wax Melts Reviews from Big Lots - Winter 2017

Living Colors Tidings Wax Melts Reviews from Big Lots - Winter 2017

Living Colors Tidings Wax Melts from Big Lots - Winter 2017
Click to enlarge

Video:




Cinnamon Stick
I'm not a fan of straight cinnamon scents, like Big Red gum or red hot candies. But this is different, and I really like it. It's a very sweet candy scent with cinnamon, but the cinnamon is not too strong. There might also be a smidgen of a fruity note in there, which makes this scent kind of unique. Disappointly, throw was 0 or maybe 1 out of 5.



Evergreen Forest
It's a nice pine scent. What else can I say? You can never go wrong with pine. Throw was excellent, 3.5 or 4 out of 5.



Frosted Pine
This is a pine scent with another note I can't figure out. "Frosted" makes me think mint, but I don't detect mint. I do smell cloves, and maybe a woodsy slightly smoky scent in the background, and a smidgen of something salty, like salty lemon, but I can't be sure. It's not a sweet scent at all. It smells quite nice. But throw was pretty much non-existent, 0 out of 5. When I stuck my nose a few inches away after a half hour, the scent was almost gone.



Sugared Berries
On cold sniff I smell sweet raspberry and tart cranberry, and maybe even a little bit of blackberry and/or blueberry. It's a very nice scent. It's very sweet but it definitely has a tartness. When melted though, it took on a whole new dimension! It smelled like sweet cat pee or even worse, a sweet rotting corpse. I'm not even kidding; my roommate has his windows open and told me he thought there was a dead animal outside! But throw was excellent, 3.5 or 4 out of 5.



Vanilla Wishes
Sweet vanilla buttercream with nutmeg, which gives this a little bit of a pumpkin pie note. There may also be a hint of ginger. Although I do smell the vanilla, it's not really a vanilla scent. Very nice! Throw was poor, 1 out of 5, and might not even do well in a tiny room.



Winter Woods
On cold sniff this smells like sweet pine scented soap with a slight floral note and maybe some kind of berries. Melted, I don't detect floral or berries, and it smells more like sweet soapy pine or bayberry scented bathroom cleaner, but not in a bad way, and it's not a Pine-Sol type scent at all (so it's totally different from the Living Colors Harvest Wreath scent that came out in September). Throw was good, 3 out of 5.



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (6,500 new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your contact info, or under my video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.