Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

Hanna's Candles Benditaroma Scented Wax Melts Reviews

Hanna's Candles Benditaroma Scented Wax Melts Reviews - June 2017

Hanna's Candles Benditaroma Scented Wax Melts
click to enlarge

Watch video below:

The Hanna's Candles Benditaroma "Blessed Fragrance" Collection is a spiritually inspired line of candles and scented wax melts that comes in 10 different scents. They have a spiritual message on the label, although they are not specifically religious or cater to any particular religious belief or denomination.


ABUNDANCE

Notes: Misty fresh ozone, sweet red and tart green apples with subtle woods

My Review:
A nice fresh crisp apple scent. It's not too sweet, which makes it smell very authentic. But it's not tart or sour either. I don't smell any woodsy notes, and it does have a nice "clean" note which is probably the ozone, but not enough to make this scent smell fake. It smells like a real apple!

Throw: Quite good, 3 or possibly 3.5 out of 5


HEALTH

Notes: Vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar

My Review:
This is a sweet rich vanilla buttercream scent with a little bit of a caramel note. I don't know if it's the same scent as their TimberWick Vanilla Brulee or not (slightly different notes). Looking at the scent notes, I don't smell cinnamon or nutmeg at all. Although cinnamon, hmmm, it could be there way in the back and barely noticeable.

Throw: 1 out of 3, if that. I smelled it very slightly about 20 minutes after I put it in the warmer, then didn't smell it again at all, even from a foot away.


LOVE

Notes: Narcissus, sandalwood, and musk

My Review:
This is my favorite scent of the Benditaroma collection, because it's so unique and different from anything else I've ever smelled. It smells like church. That may sound weird, but when you smell it you'll understand. It has that waxy generic slightly perfumey scent that you smell when you walk into a church. My description makes it sound bad, but it's all good, very good! There may also be a little bit of a baby powder note. Looking at the scent notes, I'm not sure what narcissus smells like (a daffodil type flower that is described of having a tuberose/honeysuckle type scent with hay and green notes). I think I do smell the sandalwood, and a little bit of the rich perfumey note of the musk.

Throw: Excellent, 4 out of 5


LUMINOSITY

Notes: Sweet, creamy coconut milk, pineapple, cilantro, kumquat, and Tahitian vanilla

My Review:
I thought I smelled coconut with a lemon note and then I realized this is the same scent as Coconut Milk Mango, which I reviewed at http://www.scentedwaxreviews.com/2017/05/hannas-candles-scented-wax-melts-review-spring-2017.html. What a fantastic scent!

Throw: This is a scent monster that took over the whole house, 5 out of 5 throw!


PROSPERITY

Notes: Sandalwood, patchouli, and vetiver bourbon

My Review:
A raw cedar wood type scent but not as sweet, and might have a smidgeon of a smoky note. It smells like pencil shavings. This is different from their Cedar Box scent or any of their other woodsy scents. I really like this one. It's very natural, and I think it would be great to melt on a chilly night. Actually, this is the same scent as Ember Glow, even though the Ember Glow scent notes are different (spiced wood, juniper, cinnamon, patchouli and vanilla). I reviewed Ember Glow at http://www.scentedwaxreviews.com/2016/12/hannas-candles-scented-wax-melts-review.html

Throw: Very Good, 3 or 3.5 out of 5


PROTECTION

Notes: Sweet blossoming plumeria blended with white freesia, lily of the valley, violet and musk

My Review:
This smells like a nice clean, sweet, powdery, relaxing floral soap or woman's body wash.

Throw: Excellent, 3.5 or 4 out of 5


ROMANCE

Notes: Mandarin, juicy blackberry, pink freesia, star jasmine, vanilla orchid, strawberry, and musk

My Review:
This is very light on cold sniff. It's a pleasant soft slightly sweet slightly soapy bedroom type scent, like cherry blossom, but different from their Wild Cherry Blossom scent. Looking at the scent notes, I don't smell orange (mandarin) at all, and if there are blackberry and strawberry notes, they're very light and barely noticeable.

Melted, this reminds me of a discontinued Crabtree & Evelyn scent called "Tom Kitten" that was supposed to be used in a baby's room. It had a delicate, slightly sweet, calming milk note with a smidgeon of soapy floral. Up close, the scents are different, but melting in the room, they're quite similar. I really like this one.

Throw: Very good, 3 to 3.5 out of 5 (which was surprising since I can barely smell anything on cold sniff)


SPIRITUALITY

Notes: Lavender, thyme, sage, musk and woods

My Review:
This is the same scent as their Timberwick Lavender Sachet, which I reviewed at http://www.scentedwaxreviews.com/2017/02/hannas-candles-candlemart-scented-wax-melts.html. It's a perfect lavender scent!

Throw: Excellent, around a 3.5 or 4 out of 5.


STRENGTH

Notes: Bergamot, floral, spice, ylang ylang, musk, vanilla, and woody

My Review:
I smell a combination of nag champa incense, orange blossom/neroli, baby powder, oriental spices, and apricot. Looking at the scent notes, bergamot is a deep, boozy, tart, soapy, tea-like citrusy scent that supposedly smells a lot like Earl Grey tea. So that, combined with the floral, musk and spice, may be where I'm getting the orange blossom and apricot notes. It's very similar to the Sparkling Orange Blossom scent (orange color) of the Wild Honeysuckle Trio, but with slightly different notes. A fantastic soft sweet powdery scent!

Throw: Excellent, 3.5 or 4 out of 5


TRANQUILITY

Notes: Ozone, orange, violet, lemon, muguet, jasmine, rose, cedarwood, musk and amber

My Review:
I have no idea how to describe this scent. It's nice, a little sweet, maybe a little bit woodsy and men's cologne, but there's a smidgeon of a sour note in there, although not nearly enough to ruin the scent. Looking at the scent notes, well that's just mish-mash of all kinds of scents! There's the cedarwood, and I think I smell the violet. I don't smell orange or lemon at all. Maybe the amber for warmth, and maybe a little bit of rose.

Throw: Good, 3 out of 5



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

And if you are a U.S. based wax company (retail or vendor) and would like me to review your scented wax melts, please leave a comment below, or on YouTube, with your company name and contact information. This website gets an average of 3,000 NEW visits per month in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.