Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Scented Wax Fall Scents - New 2015 Reviews

Scented Wax Fall Scents for 2015 - Reviews of New ScentSationals, Better Homes & Gardens, and Mainstays Fall Scents (Walmart Wax)

Fall Scented Wax 2015
Fall Scents
Many Walmart stores have already stocked their Fall scented wax melts from ScentSationals, Better Homes & Gardens, and Mainstays. I grabbed most of the new 2015 Fall scents a few days ago and decided to do a video review. This is my first video ever. You may want some Dramamine before watching, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Why am I not finding banana bread anymore? I've been dying for it and it doesn't exist anymore....my name is cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, Banana Bread Pudding was a good one last year! Unfortunately they don't always bring back scents from the year before. That's why if I love a scent, I stock up on it. They last for several years if kept in a dark place and if the clamshell is sealed properly to not allow air in.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.