Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Goose Creek Candles Wax Melt Reviews - Spring 2019

Goose Creek Candle Wax Melt Reviews - Spring 2019

Goose Creek Candle Wax Melts - Spring 2019
Click to enlarge

Video


This is a review of Goose Creek Candles wax melts Spring 2019 scents. As is usually the case with Goose Creek Candle scents, these are very nice!



Angel Food Cake

Notes:
Top: Angel Food Cake, Warm Vanilla Bean
Mid: Whipped Cream, Soft Pear
Base: Cream Cake, Warm Sugar

Fantastic scent, and a bit unusual. It smells like slightly burnt sugar (in a good way) and milky vanilla, with a toasted marshmallow note, a hint of caramel, and maybe a barely detectable smidgen of some kind of fruit. It's sweet and rich, but not cloyingly sweet. On cold sniff I thought it might have a perfumey note, but when melted it does not. Looking at the scent notes, the fruit I'm detecting is the pear, but it's barely noticeable.

Throw: Strong, 3.75 out of 5



Baby Powder

Notes:
Top: Lemon, Lavender, Powder
Mid: Baby Powder Essence
Base: Violet, Rose, Cedarwood

It's baby powder! And it's fantastic! It has another note in there though that differentiates it from baby powder slightly, a bit of a musky note. Looking at the notes, I don't detect lemon, lavender, violet, rose or cedar. Perhaps the rose ever so slightly.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Island Bliss

Notes:
Top: Mandarin Orange, Amber, Sandalwood
Mid: Coconut Nectar, Kiwi Flower
Base: Soft Pear, Sandalwood

This is a fresh watery perfumey scent with a hint of lemon and possibly a smidgen of plum or a tropical fruit way in the background. Looking at the scent notes, the lemon I'm smelling is actually the orange, and the other fruit I guess is the pear. The tropical note must be the coconut. I don't smell sandalwood or any woodsy notes at all. It's quite nice!

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Mahogany Driftwood

Notes:
Top: Lemon, Orange, Cardamom
Mid: Jasmine, Rosemary
Base: Mahogany, Teakwood, Driftwood

This is a men's cologne scent with woodsy, pine, and slightly smoky notes. On cold sniff, I smell more of the woodsy notes. But when melted, I smell more of the cologne note, although it's not an intense, sweet cologne scent. It's quite nice, kind of like ScentSationals Black Tux. Looking at the notes, I don't smell lemon or orange at all. The combination of rosemary and mahogany might be the pine I think I detect. And I guess the jasmine provides that hint of sweetness.

Throw: Strong, 3.75 out of 5



Sage Leaf & Citrus

Notes:
Top: Sage, Bright Citrus, Warm Leaves
Mid: Lavender, Geranium
Base: Patchouli, Powder, Musk

This smells like Sage & Citrus scents from other companies. Like other Sage & Citrus scents, I don't actually smell sage or citrus. Sage is a savory herb, and this is a slightly sweet scent, not savory. As for the citrus, perhaps a very sweet lemon? Although if I didn't know it's supposed to have a citrus note, I would not detect it. It's a nice, unique scent that smells a bit like an industrial cleaner, but not in a bad way at all. I like this Goose Creek version better than others I've smelled, as there seems to be a hint of something else way in the background that almost gives it a tiny bit of a foodie vibe. Looking at the notes, yes, I would definitely call this scent "bright", so I guess it IS citrus that I'm smelling. I don't detect lavender, but I think I do detect a hint of patchouli. And it's not a perfumey scent, so I don't smell musk.

Throw: Strong, 3.75 out of 5



Storm Front

Notes:
Top: Orange, Red Pineapple, White Peach
Mid: Crisp Apple, Jasmine, Lavender
Base: Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Amber

This is a lovely perfume scent with musky and slightly peppery notes, a hint of a sweet floral like gardenia, a touch of bergamot that gives it a little bit of a cologney note, and maybe a smidgen of creamy fruit and light wood. It smells great! The scent notes are pretty accurate, although I don't smell orange and pineapple per se, but there definitely is a fruit note in there somewhere.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Wind Blown Cotton

Notes:
Top: Soft Cotton, Fresh Air
Mid: Sun Rays, Spring Breeze
Base: Soft Sandalwood, Gentle Flowers

This is a laundry scent, but different from any others I've smelled. That's because it has barely any sweetness. It's not a harsh or soapy laundry detergent scent either, more like fabric softener but not powdery, floral or perfumey. It's quite pleasant. If you like laundry scents but they give you a headache, try this one! Looking at the notes, I don't smell sandalwood per se, but that might be what's keeping this scent from being too sweet.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.