Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Scentsy Wax Cube Reviews - May 2018

Scentsy Wax Cube Reviews - May 2018

Scentsy Wax Cubes - May 2018
Click to enlarge

Video




Accidentally in Love

Notes: Crisp, gingery tangerine and exotic palm frond keep things clean and bright.

This smells like a lemongrass spa scent. Not sure why it's red! It's not sweet at all. I like it. Looking at the scent notes, I don't detect ginger, tangerine/orange or palm at all, although the palm might be the lemongrass I think I'm smelling.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



All You Need is Love

Notes: Coconut Sugar, Creamy Vanilla and Bing Cherry

A rich buttery caramel butterscotch scent with a whipped cream note, but it's not overly sweet. There aren't any bakery notes either. Maybe a hint of coconut? Looking at the scent notes, I don't smell cherry. I really like this scent.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Aloha Citrus

Notes: A fresh tide of tangerine, jade blossom and vetiver.

A nice tropical fruit scent with a hint of floral and maybe a smidgen of a zesty peppery note. I like it.

Throw: Mild, 3 out of 5



Blue Grotto

Notes: Run away with fresh tropical notes, sweet citrus and lush botanicals.

A nice sweet orange scent with a hint of a tropical and/or berry note. It's not zesty or overly citrusy, and no sour notes. I like it. I think this scent came out last year.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 to 4 out of 5



Blue Raspberry Ice

Notes: Sweet cherry, icy white lemon and blue raspberry

This smells like a fruity (raspberry?) slushy with a little bit of a zesty lemony note. I really like it. I don't think this is a brand new scent.

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Dazzling Pomegranate

Notes: Serve a sparkling medley of pomegranate, bright orange and mimosa accord.

A fantastic berry scent with a little bit of a lemon zest note, a slight savory note, and a smidgen of sourness (but not enough to be annoying). It's only very slightly sweet. I like it! Because of the sourness I would classify this as a tropical fruit scent.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Grapefruit Sunshine

Notes: Follow brisk citrus, pink grapefruit and subtle vanilla to a brighter place.

A slightly zesty scent with a lemony and grapefruit note. It's a little savory, not really sweet. It's similar to several other Scentsy scents, like Citrus Garden (but not as bitter) Summer Sunset and Citrus Pop (but not as lemony). I love these types of scents.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Lemon Coconut Chiffon

Notes: Melt-in-your-mouth lemon custard layered with butter cake and sprinkled with toasted coconut

A yummy creamy lemon bakery scent. I do smell a little of the coconut. It's a very nice scent, although similar to a lot of other lemon bakery scents.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



I did NOT buy these based on cold sniff:

Blue Hyacinth - This doesn't smell like hyacinth at all (which smells a lot like lilac). This scent is floral with a bit of an earthy note, not perfumey or overly sweet, and kind of generic. The Mainstays Blue Hyacinth scent at Walmart (which I reviewed HERE) is much better and extremely authentic.

Blueberry Rush - Smells nice and very strong, but a typical fake blueberry bakery scent that every company makes (I have a lot of scents that smell just like this, from several wax melt companies)

Coastal Strawberry - Very weak on cold sniff, and not as "succulent" and fruity as other strawberry scents I've smelled.

Darling Dahlia - Generic floral

Flower Child - Weak on cold sniff

Havana Cabana - Strong pineapple note (I don't care for pineapple scents)

Jungle Jam - Pineapple note (I don't care for pineapple scents)

Mandarin Grapefruit Amber - This smelled awful to me, with a bitter "moldy" note.

Mandarin Splash - Nice, but nothing special

Midnight in Curacao - Pineapple note (I don't care for pineapple scents)

Rainforest Bungalow - Smells like bug spray

Spring Forward - Generic floral, weak on cold sniff

Sugar - Nice cotton candy/pink sugar type scent, but weak on cold sniff

Summer Soleil - Coconut and tropical fruit, just okay

White Grapefruit - Nothing special




Want to discuss this review and other retail and Scentsy wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.