Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Saturday, April 1, 2017

EnviroScent Bursts Review

EnviroScent Bursts Review

EnviroScent Bursts Review
Click to expand


I didn't do a text review of these scents, only a video review.

One of these was fantastic and the scent lasted for days! The other had barely any scent at all. Like the Better Homes & Gardens Paper Scent Bursts (which are made by EnviroScent, and which I reviewed at http://www.scentedwaxreviews.com/2017/03/better-homes-and-gardens-fragranced-paper-scent-bursts.html) these can also be used as potpourri (without a wax burner) and even used in your car! I put one of these EnviroScent Bursts spheres in my car last week, and my car still smells fantastic. When the inside of the car gets warm, and especially when the sun hits the sphere, the scent is super strong! I forgot to mention in the video that the spheres do have a slightly flat end so that it will stay in place.

EnviroScent Fragranced Paper Scent Bursts
Click to expand

April 28, 2017 update - I found the Wild Lavender and Paradise Breeze scents when I went back to Walmart last week. They both smell great. Wild Lavender is, well, a lavender scent. And Paradise Breeze is a very sweet coconut scent with a slight pineapple note, like a sweet tropical drink. Wild Lavender didn't throw very well, but Paradise Breeze did, although not as good as the True Cotton scent, which is phenomenal, and after two weeks in my car I can STILL smell it!




Want to discuss this review and others? Come and join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail. We are a fun active group of over 1,800 members!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.