Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Aldi Huntington Home Wax Melts Scent Review - September 2016

Aldi Huntington Home Wax Melts Scent Review - September 2016

Aldi Huntington Home Wax Melts - Fall 2016
Click photo to view larger image

This is a scent review of the four Fall 2016 Aldi Huntington Home Wax Melt scents that came out the second week of September 2016. Aldi puts out 4 wax melt scents in the spring, 4 in the summer, and 4 in the fall (but only candles in December for the holidays, no melts).

This is a video review of the scents only. I did not buy these because they're very similar to other wax melt scents I already have. So I cannot comment on the throw.


If you'd like to view comments and participate in discussions about this review and others, and find out where you can find these scents, please join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

3 comments:

  1. these wax melts are the greatest. The Aldis near me only carries a few so I can't buy as many as I would like too. They smell great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I order more of here??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you can't order them. They only appear at Aldi stores 3 or 4 times a year (early spring, early summer, fall, and maybe winter but I'm not sure). Once stock is gone (which occurs within only a few weeks after they're put on the shelves), the scent is gone and probably won't return. :-(

      Delete

Please leave a comment here.