Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Glade Scented Wax Melts - Spring 2016 Scents Review

Glade Scented Wax Melts - Spring 2016 Scents Review
 
Glade Scented Wax Melts - Spring 2016 Scents
Click image to view larger photo

This is a review of the Glade new "Be" Scented Wax Melt scents from Spring 2016. All in all, I wasn't impressed with these scents except for Be Edgy. Scent notes are from the Glade.com website.

Be Edgy - Coconut Water & Freesia
"Stimulating notes of fresh mint and crisp air send your bolder side a wakeup call, while hints of sweet jasmine and refreshing freesia take your confidence levels sky high."
I found this scent at Walmart in January. This is a fresh, sweet scent with a hint of floral and a smidgeon of coconut. It's very pleasant, and the throw is quite good, around a 3 or 3.5 out of 5.

Be Colorful - Wild Lemongrass & Green Pear
"It’s time to express who you really are by embracing the colorful side of yourself. With notes of wild lemongrass and green pear this scent is a fun way to tackle whatever life throws at you, and take things in stride with a smile on your face."
I found this scent at Target in mid-February. I can't really describe this scent. It's kind of a green grassy scent with a pear note, but there's something offputting about the pear. It has kind of a watermelon note. I don't smell any lemon. I didn't really like this scent. Throw was very good, around a 3.5 out of 5.

Be Ravishing - Magnolia & Rose
"Fall under the sweet spell of a completely alluring scent with notes of gala apple and lush florals. Be charmed as you decide on the right fragrance for you, one that expresses who you are and how lovely you choose to live your life. It’s an enchanting way to breathe in and say ahhh."
I found this scent at Target in mid-February. This is very weak on cold sniff, so all I can detect is some kind of floral. Throw was non-existant, as in 0 out of 5. I could smell a slight floral note if I stuck my face right in front of the melted wax.

Be Energetic - White Peach & Daisies
"Notes of juicy orange and green tea take your energy levels up, up and away. Hints of white peach, cedarwood and sandalwood follow closely behind, giving you your second, third and fourth winds."
I haven't found this wax melt at the stores yet, but when I do I'll add my review to this page.


Want to participate in discussions about this review and others, and find out where you can find these scents? Please join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.