Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Glade Wax Melts Reviews - Spring 2019

Glade Wax Melts Reviews - Spring 2019

Glade Wax Melts - Spring 2019
Click to enlarge

These new scents are only available in candle form. I haven't found them in wax melts, so I scooped out the soft candle wax and put in the wax warmer instead of burning the candles (which is easy to do, since the wax is very soft, like tub margarine). Since Glade candles use a very soft wax and Glade wax melts use a very hard wax, the throw ratings may be different for the melts. If I can find the wax melts, I will update my review.



Acoustic Sage

Notes: Dried Sage, Fig Leaves, Brown Sugar

I didn't buy this one because it's a dupe of several older Glade scents I have, including Sunset Walk and Sage & Thyme Market. It's a very strong, pungent, savory, slightly lemony "salad" type scent with no sweetness at all. It's quite nice, although not something I want my house to smell like.



Berry Pop

Notes: Strawberry, Dewberry, Lime Zest

A fake, sweet, slightly tart berry scent, like fruit flavored drink mix. When melted, there's an odd "burnt" note way in the background that I don't care for.

Throw: Faint, 2.25 out of 5



Elegant Amber & Oud

Notes: Exotic Spices, Jasmine, Warm Amber and Oud Wood

Smells a like like Glade Volcanic Coconut Cove that came out April 2018, a nice smoky milky coconut. But it's not the same scent. This scent seems to use the Volcanic Coconut Cove scent as a base, but adds a hint of sweetness, a smidgen of cinnamon, a tiny bit of a foodie note like caramel or rum, a little bit of a cologney note, and a tiny bit of wood. Oud is a deep resinous almost tree sappy woodsy scent, and I don't smell that type of wood scent per se. Amber adds a warm note to scents, and I think I do smell that a little bit. Looking at the notes, I don't smell jasmine at all (but maybe that's the slight sweetness). It's not a floral scent at all. It's a great scent, and it smells a bit like ScentSationals Fire Amber and Goose Creek Cozy Home (but not as much as Volcanic Coconut Cove does).

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Sultry Amber Rhythm

Notes: Dark rum, Arctic Mint and Black Leather

This smells like a rich men's cologne note with a sweet tobacco note and possibly a smidgen of patchouli. It almost has a foodie note, like maybe a hint of caramel or rum. I also smell a rich dark wood note. Looking at the scent notes, they're enticing! And there's the rum! I don't really smell leather, but it's probably way in the background. And I don't detect mint at all. I'd say it's a rummy, woodsy, slightly incensey men's cologne scent. And it's fantastic! Although this shares some of the notes with Elegant Amber & Oud, it's a totally different scent. But interestingly, I detect an oud note in this scent even though oud is not in the notes.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5




Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

2 comments:

  1. Are you saying this wax is soft enough before being burned that you can just use a spoon to scoop it out? If I understand correctly that's a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! Soft like tub margarine! You can just it out with a butter knife. It's a bit sticky though, so I used a butter knife, and another butter knife to remove it from that knife!

      Delete

Please leave a comment here.