Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Friday, December 7, 2018

ScentSationals Aromatherapy Wax Melts Reviews from Meijer

ScentSationals Aromatherapy Wax Melts Reviews from Meijer

ScentSationals Aromatherapy Wax Melts from Meijer
Click to enlarge

Video


These ScentSationals wax melt scents are made with essential oils, and they're made exclusively for Meijer (Meijer stores are only in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Kentucky). And unfortunately they don't ship outside of the area.



Bergamot & Sage

This is a combination of a slightly zesty herbal note (sage) with a rich slightly soapy cologney note (bergamot) and a smidgen of a savory lemon note. I really like this one.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Cedarwood & Sea Salt

This is a sweet perfumey scent with an incensey note, maybe a hint of baby powder, and possibly a smidgen of cedar. But there's also a note I can't figure out that I don't care for, almost a little metallic. It's a nice scent but not my favorite.

Throw: Medium, 3.5 out of 5



Eucalyptus & Rosemary

A very nice zesty, savory, slightly lemony scent that smells a little like a salad. It's similar to the old Better Homes & Gardens Zesty Lemon Peppercorn, but it's not the same scent. However, I've had this scent before. It might be the same scent as ScentSationals Fusion Fig Tree, ScentSationals Fusion Bamboo, and Better Homes & Gardens Brazilian Bamboo Wood (I no longer have those scents, so I could be wrong). It's also similar to Ashland Cilantro Lime from Michael's from March 2016.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Juniper & Mahogany

Notes: Warm mahogany, aromatic birch wood, crisp juniper berry and fresh green balsam shimmer with fragrant herbs, touches of sparkling citrus, and smooth ambered sandalwood, all wrapped around sage and sweet moss

This is the same scent as Better Homes & Gardens Mahogany & Sandalwood (https://www.scentedwaxmeltreviews.com/2018/09/better-homes-gardens-wax-melts-reviews-fall-2018-2.html):

A warm, woodsy, smoky cologne scent with a smidgen of spruce. Fantastic! Looking at the notes, the spruce I smell is probably the juniper and balsam. I don't smell citrus at all. It's very rich, sweet and smoky, and even a little salty. I love this scent, and it lasted for 16 hours (probably would have gone longer if I hadn't removed it).

Throw: Bold, 5 out of 5



Lavender & Chamomile

This is a perfect blend of lemongrass and an authentic herbal lavender. I think I smell more of the lemongrass, and the lavender is in the background. It's a nice spa scent, not a sweet powdery lavender.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Lemon & Grapefruit

I do smell grapefruit, but not really the lemon. It's not a fresh citrusy grapefruit, just a bland bitter waxy grapefruit. It's not bad, but not my favorite.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Lemongrass & Wild Mint

This is the same scent as AmbiEscents Lemongrass & Peppermint from March 2017 (and ScentSationals Fusion Invigorate Me from May 2017). It's a lovely soapy lemongrass scent with a very subtle fresh garden mint note (not a spearmint or peppermint). It's a fantastic spa scent, both relaxing and energizing. This scent is also similar to the old discontinued ScentSationals Sparkling Herbs scent, but with more lemongrass.

Throw: Bold, 5 out of 5



Lime & Coconut

Notes: Freshly fallen, cracked coconut fruit blended with the zesty brightness of island lime fused with sweet sugarcane and a hint of vanilla

I believe this is the same scent as Better Homes & Gardens Island Coconut Lime from March 2017 (and ScentSationals Coconut Lime). It's a fresh watery coconut scent with just a smidgen of a lime note.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Nutmeg & Cinnamon

This smells like a cinnamon roll with a smidgen of ginger. I'm not sure if I smell nutmeg, as that would give it a pumpkiny vibe, which I don't get from this scent. If you like cinnamon bakery scents, this is a really good one.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Orange & Vanilla

This is a pure orange scent, and it's fantastic. It's a dupe of a ScentSationals or Better Homes & Gardens scent I've smelled before, but I don't remember which one (not ScentSationals Molten Orange or Better Homes & Gardens Orange Buttercream Cupcake). I don't really smell vanilla (it's not an orange bakery scent or orange creamsicle type scent, and I don't detect any other notes, like grapefruit or berries).

Throw: Bold, 5 out of 5



Spearmint & Peppermint

This smells like sweet peppermint candy. It's very minty, with a little bit of a creamy vanilla background. There may be a hint of spearmint that gives this just a tiny bit of a toothpastey vibe, but it's very subtle (I don't like spearmint, and I love this scent, so yes, the spearmint is very subtle). This might be a dupe for a ScentSationals holiday peppermint scent. I really like it.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Tea Tree & Wintergreen

This is a dupe of an older ScentSationals scent, but I don't remember which one. It doesn't smell like tea tree or wintergreen at all (I love the scent of tea tree oil, but not wintergreen). It does have a slight fresh garden mint note, but it's also quite savory (not a sweet scent at all) with other herbs like maybe sage or rosemary. I recall that I didn't like the scent before, but I quite like it now. It smells a lot like an old scent by Glade called Sunset Walk (and Sage & Thyme Market, same scent).

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Vanilla & Sugarcane

This is the same scent as ScentSationals Vanilla Bean Butterscotch, and it's also very similar to (or possibly the same scent as) Better Homes & Gardens Butterscotch Maple Cream. It's a fantastic butterscotch scent.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



There may be more scents is this collection that I didn't find (I only found 13, and they usually come out with an even number of scents). If I'm able to find the missing scent(s) I'll add it to this review.



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.