Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Glade Wax Melts Reviews - Winter/Holiday 2018

Glade Wax Melts Reviews - Winter/Holiday 2018

Glade Wax Melts - Winter/Holiday 2018
Click to enlarge

Video


I've been finding these winter scents in candle form at many stores, but Target is the only store where I found the wax melts.



Dancing Flowers

Notes: Jasmine and lily of the valley with sparkling pear and fresh greens upon light, white woods

I was only able to find this scent in the candle, so I scooped out the wax to use in the warmer. It's a super sweet perfumey scent with a hint of baby powder I think. I don't smell pear, greens, or wood. I really like it and wish I could find it in a wax melt. Generally the melts throw better than the candles.

Throw: Mild, 3 out of 5



Enchanted Evergreens

Notes: Pine needles with a touch of festive spices and notes of cinnamon bark and nutmeg

This is one of the best pine/spruce scents I've ever smelled, and it's super strong on cold sniff. It's rich and a little smoky and woodsy, and even slightly salty. I don't smell any spices though. This is the same pine scent that Glade comes out with every year, but with a different name. And every year I fall for it because it smells so good on cold sniff, only to be disappointed that the strong cold sniff scent doesn't translate to a strong throw.

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Nutcracker Delight

Notes: Roasted hazelnuts and sweet pralines, dusted with creamy vanilla bean upon dollops of almond butter

I love this scent! It's super sweet and caramely with a hint of nuts, and the nutty note is indeed hazelnuts (the same type of nut in that yummy spread called Nutella), and maybe a smidgen of almond. The scent notes and my description don't do it justice. It's fantastic.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Sugarplum Fantasies

Notes: Dark plums and tart blackberries with violet and vanilla sugar

I didn't buy this one (and it was only available in the candle). It was very weak on cold sniff and what I was able to smell was just a generic slightly tart berry scent.



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.