Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Mainstays Wax Melts Reviews - Fall 2018

Mainstays Wax Melts Reviews - Fall 2018

Mainstays Wax Melts - Fall 2018
Click to enlarge

Video:


Rustic Pine

On cold sniff I smell a strong, slightly biting pine, but I also smell a fresh air soapy note, as well as a smidgen of a rich vanilla or caramel way in the background (which probably can't be detected when melting). It's an odd combination of notes, and I'm not sure how well they'll work together.

Melted, however, as I expected, I only smell pine. Considering how few scents Mainstays has, I don't think they need so many of them to be pine (Pine, Evergreen Spruce, Rustic Pine, and even a little Shade of Autumn).

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5


Shades of Autumn

I really like this scent. It smells like raw wood and fallen leaves with just a hint of pine, and maybe a barely detectable smidgen of apple.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5




Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.