Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Friday, August 3, 2018

Febreze One Wax Melts Reviews

Febreze One Wax Melts Reviews

Febreze One Wax Melts
Click to enlarge

Video


The new Febreze One melts are made with soy wax (like all of their scents), as well as essential oils, and no artificial perfumes or dyes. As of July 2018 I've only found them at Walmart. Both scents are very strong on cold sniff, especially the peppermint. But they don't throw as well as I expected they would; in fact, I had better luck putting a cube of the peppermint scent in a dish without even melting it. Febreze has come out with a wax warmer specifically for their melts. The new warmer is only 8.5 watts, which means it doesn't get very warm. Most wax warmers are 20 to 24 watts (I used a 20 watt Glade warmer to melt these). It's possible that the essential oils burn off too quickly with a regular warmer, and the Febreze warmer might be better for these melts. And both scents dissipated within 1.5 to 2 hours. But again, the Febreze warmer might prevent that. I don't have the new Febreze warmer, nor will I buy a separate warmer just for these melts. Oh, and these melts are $4.95 each, for 2.75 oz. Which is quite pricey, and more than their other Febreze scents which are usually $2.97 (or $3.97 for the Unstopables).



Lemongrass & Ginger

This smells like you've just walked into an expensive spa. It's a very natural essential oil scent, but it's hard to describe. I smell the lemongrass, but it's more "warm" and soapy and less lemony (not very lemony at all, actually) than other lemongrass scents I've smelled. And I think I do detect ginger in the background, so that might be the warm soapy note. It's not sweet at all. I really like this one, but the scent started dissipating within 1 hour and was gone within 2 hours.

Throw: Medium, 3.5 out of 5

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Febreze-ONE-Soy-Wax-Melts-with-Essential-Oils-Lemongrass-Ginger-Scent-6-Cubes-2-75-Ounce/221994149



Peppermint & Rosemary

This is real peppermint oil, and has a strong sinus clearing effect. It's a little sweet, and it also has a little bit of an herbal/spa note, which is probably the rosemary. I don't smell rosemary per se, which is a savory herb with undertones of pine and lemon. Although there might be a smidgen of a lemongrass type note in the background which gives this scent the herbal/spa quality. This scent dissipated within 1.5 hour, and within 2 hours it was gone.

Throw: Medium, 3.5 out of 5 (but a couple of other people tried this scent and said it was a 5 out of 5)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Febreze-ONE-Soy-Wax-Melts-with-Essential-Oils-Peppermint-Rosemary-Scent-6-Cubes-2-75-Oz/820618715



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

1 comment:

  1. These melts at someone that it makes a huge mess to get one out and it's difficult. Also you can barely detect any scent while they are melting. I bought 2pks of these things! I'm not inpressed and will not buy again. I expected more from fabreeze!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.