Pages

Go to NEW & IMPROVED Website: waxmeltreviews.com

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts Reviews - Fall 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts Reviews - Fall 2018

Ashland (Michaels) Wax Melts - Fall 2018
Click to enlarge

Video


Hanna's Candle is no longer making the Michaels (Ashland) wax melts (starting with these Fall 2018 scents). I don't know who the new manufacturer is.



Autumn Walk

I smell men's cologne, sandalwood, and a fresh air note. It's the same as the Autumn Walk scent from July 2017. I said last year that the cologne note was a bit harsh. Actually, I think it has a very slight sour note, or maybe a smidgen of that old apple note, or old wood, way in the background, and that's what I don't care for.

Throw: Strong, 4 out of 5



Cinnamon Pecan Buns

Someone made a mistake at the factory, because this is the same scent as the Classic Pumpkin Spice scent.

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Classic Pumpkin Spice

Just like the scent name says, this is a standard pumpkin pie type scent. A little generic, nothing exciting.

Throw: Strong, 3.5 out of 5



Delicious Apple

It's apple. I don't think I detect any spices. It smells nice even though it's a fake apple scent, like apple potpourri. Melted, I detect a hint of caramel.

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Pumpkin Spice Chai

This smells a little like apple cider with a sweet raisin note. I do smell nutmeg, which gives it a pumpkiny note. I don't smell any tea or chai notes though. I think it's the same as Pumpkin Spice Chai from July 2017, but maybe not (I described that as a sweet pumpkin pie scent with a hint of chai tea). When melted, I don't really smell the apple note that I smell on cold sniff, and it smells more pumpkiny.

Throw: Medium, 3 out of 5



Vanilla Pumpkin

On cold sniff smells like a sweet creamy milky vanilla scent with coffee and a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. It's a really nice scent, my favorite of this collection. Melted though, I smell more of the pumpkin spices and much less of the coffee. It's still a nice scent though.

Throw: Medium, 3.5 out of 5



Want to discuss this review and other store bought wax? Just join our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail.

Also, I offer a FREE review service for U.S. wax melt companies (retail, indie/vendor, and direct sales), where I review and promote your wax melts on this website (8,500+ new visitors per month), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. It's a great way to promote your brand and get more customers! If interested, just leave a comment below with your email address and website where I can view your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.